Forum Discussion

Scruminator
Seasoned Newcomer
4 years ago

Question regarding JMK & Batch 3

I’m aware that batch 3 for JMK is going to drop on June 9th, but has CG said when Kenobi himself is going to be available to grind out?
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I haven't seen anything, and there's no specific date in the Dev announcements... or at least I looked there & couldn't find anything. I hope I didn't just read right past it.
  • Since you are aware of things that no one else is, why dont you know that?
  • Sorry, I read that as bad batch. I though you wer remaking predictions about what was in the 3rd batch, that is my bad.

No they have not announced his release date, but I believe all the previous GLs have had very similar timelines from the last batch being announced and the GLs event being active.
  • "Salatious_Scrum;c-2264313" wrote:
    Hm... I was just hoping the moment the last batch of requirements for JMK was released in game we would be able to farm those tickets. I’ve never been able to farm a GL from the get go so I dunno how quick it’d be.

Not like it's a sure confirmation of anything, but with the previous two sets of GLs the time between the last requirements and ticket farm was the same as the time passed between requirements (so previously two weeks and now looking at three).
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @Kyno they stated the final batch would be announced on 6/9 in the Road Ahead for April.

“Just like previous Galactic Legends we will be rolling out the requirements over time but this time with a schedule for when you can expect to see them. You can find the first group below, but the next set of requirements will be announced on 5/19 and the final set will be posted on 6/09. There will be Double Drops associated with each of these announcements to help you prepare and unlock this newest Galactic Legend as soon as he is released.”
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Hm... I was just hoping the moment the last batch of requirements for JMK was released in game we would be able to farm those tickets. I’ve never been able to farm a GL from the get go so I dunno how quick it’d be.