Forum Discussion

7 years ago

R2 and Thrawn Events

When are these going to be happening again? I've been working on Phoenix characters, but I have my characters need for R2. Just wondering how much more time I have to keep working on the Phoenix characters and when I can get my last R2 star
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136047/event-calendar-9-29#latest
  • "usArmyJedi;c-1295101" wrote:
    "Darth_cowboy;c-1294512" wrote:
    Datamine says Saturday for thrawn but that could change

What is datamine?

Data that is mine. You should get your own.
  • Gear 8, plus arena mods as a minimum. Ezra higher, but he is probably worth it any way. Chopper rather than Sabine.
  • @pathfinder6800 most say let sabine out on low gear, gear 8 should be sufficient with good mods. I have them gear 8 except Ezra who only miss 1 item for gear XII so iam pretty set.
  • You need Zebs stuns and protection ups, I would go for it on low gear before trying Sabine.
  • "pathfinder6800;c-1295172" wrote:
    Thanks, I have Ezra at XI, Sabine at X, Chopper at 9, Kanan and Hera at 8. So, it probably would be enough. I will leave out Zeb, cause he's only g7.

Zeb at 7 is probably better than Sabine at 10, IMO. His Prot Regen is critical for the team's staying power. His status effects are also a huge plus for the event - definitely equal to or more desirable than the extra damage that Sabine will add.
  • I'm guessing with the Phoenix Rework, his event will be active when it's released