Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Razor Crest Future

Is razor crest leaving the conquest scavenger nodes and the conquest store when the next conquest launches?
  • "RTS;c-2331307" wrote:
    "Link_17;c-2331236" wrote:
    They already stated in the April road ahead last year that they would be journey guide events, lower tier legendaries and hj events

No, because if they didn't we wouldn't be asking where they would go.

Haha since when
  • It's been available in 4 conquest seasons so far, it's gotta go at some point according to CG, but who knows, everything is always subject to change with them.
    Persimius
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Modscankissmya;c-2330385" wrote:
    "Antario;c-2330354" wrote:
    "Hothballs;d-253095" wrote:
    Is razor crest leaving the conquest scavenger nodes and the conquest store when the next conquest launches?

More than that question, my main concern regarding RC future would be: Will there be a change of kit to deal with the "slower is better" problem when using RC in an Executor mirror. That is currently preventing many players from relicing their BAM further. And based on what CG claimed with the Paper Zombie precedence this is not a desired outcome.

Give them some slack, its only been 10 months since the issue is there. You cant expect them to fix something so fast.

Slower is better is not universally true.
    tward930
    New Spectator
    "Ultra_sux_fat_cox;c-2331162" wrote:
    I think this will go to GET2.

I hope you are right
  • "Antario;c-2330354" wrote:
    "Hothballs;d-253095" wrote:

More than that question, my main concern regarding RC future would be: Will there be a change of kit to deal with the "slower is better" problem when using RC in an Executor mirror. That is currently preventing many players from relicing their BAM further. And based on what CG claimed with the Paper Zombie precedence this is not a desired outcome.

I don’t know who told you that slower is better. I’m winning 10 out of 10 when going first on everything. Will bump Piett to r9 as soon as I’m able to always go first vs r8’s.
  • "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2334105" wrote:
    Conquest starting in 3 days and we still dont know where RC landing fantastic

It'll be a hole new tier of fleet battles which cost 50 energy per try!
  • "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2334105" wrote:
    Conquest starting in 3 days and we still dont know where RC landing fantastic

Precious… you think conquest is gonna start on time…

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,400 PostsLatest Activity: 28 minutes ago