Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Recovering my old account

Hello, I am completely new here and I have never done this before but I have a problem. I logged off for about a year or two from swgoh and I wanted to come back and play for a bit since I missed playing. Over the past year or two I changed from android to iOS and all of my games are saved onto my android accounts. So I got an emulator for my laptop just to link the devices from my android account to my new iphone but something went wrong in the process and now both my laptop and my iphone show the new account and my old account vanished. Being the dummy that I am, I did not write down the player ID, ally code, or even the guild name. So I contacted EA help and explained my situation and they told me they need the ally code or the player ID and I told them I don't have it, but I can name my accounts name and practically every decently upgraded character on the account, but obviously they couldn't help. Is there absolutely anything I can do or am I just finished and I need to restart all over again? I'm putting in so much effort because I have had that account for about 6 years and I put a lot of time into it.
  • Find your account in swgoh.gg. There is your ally code. In fact that you made a swgoh.gg account.
  • If you log in to your account on swgoh.gg you should be able to retrieve your player ID (regarding that it's synced).

https://swgoh.gg/p/627547215/