Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Resurrection! A bit of fun.

Hi all,

I stopped playing SWGOH about 3 years ago, maybe longer. I also used to mod on this forum - I may well have been sacked from memory ha ha!

Anyway, I fancied another crack at the game so logged into my old account. It's half-decent I think (or was). Mainly f2p although I probably spent a couple of hundred over a few years. I was never really a meta chaser because the time grind was too much for me as I wasn't fastracking it with cash. I gotta admit tho, I'm a tad overwhelmed by all the new features and gameplay. I don't really know where to start (or continue)...

Here's my SWGOH - 285-368-711

Have a look if you fancy, what do you think? Any obvious things you would work towards considering what I have? Would be really interesting to know what you smart folks would suggest. As said, I'm not really a meta chaser and won't be spending a penny on it this time.

Also, any guilds out there recruiting?

Thanks so much, good wishes to all.
  • "yolkywareagle;c-2413805" wrote:
    ...it would really help if you got chewpio to finish the team, probably instead of R2

Interesting thanks, will check out. Can you explain "chewpio" to me please? Remember I've been away for a while!

"yolkywareagle;c-2413808" wrote:
    Your teams are good for where you are at, with CLS, JRT, and BH. If i were you, i would start chasing a GL

Thanks mate - which GL you reckon?

DarthJobbie
    Seasoned Traveler
    Haha loved the ahnald comment. Who has time to watch 4 hour youtubes of a narcissist.
    DarthJobbie
    Seasoned Traveler
    Coastal i get it. Players just shout throw cls or whatever at it because theres no feeling of relativity of where you are, they are and how you manage expectations of a guild.

Just dont say you have a gaming chair.....
  • IMO SEE is arguably the easiest to get. His relic requirements are about the same as SLKR and Rey, but he only needs one ship at 6* while getting finalizer/raddus to 5* could take some time waiting for the fleet mastery event.
  • Also, if you haven’t, setup/connect to the online store so you can get the daily chest and bonus calendar and other give aways.
  • "MasterSeedy;c-2413921" wrote:
    @CoastalJames

Why didn't you post a link to your swgoh.gg acct? I know how to drop your # in, but not everyone does.

For anyone else, this is it:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/285368711/

I would finish your Shaak Ti shards and bring the 501st up to relics. They're a great squad and needed for a ton of things. The four 501st clones + Padmé + Shaak Ti will give you a variety of teams for different uses (Rex lead for all-clone teams, Padmé against certain enemies, Shaak Ti lead in pretty much every other case)

Your Geonosians are solid, but I would bring your Brood Alpha and your Spy up to low relics (probably r3) when you can. That improves the team quite a bit.

Grievous' 4 assistant droids are also well worth gearing up. At the very least get them to g12. There are a lot of things you're going to need over the long haul so they might not end up going immediately to relics, but the boost to g12 will help quite a bit.

Finally, Start farming the Inquisitors who are already accelerated (double drops) and finish your Jawas and the 3 older Tuskens. Get them all to 7 stars and all to g10. They will be absolutely necessary for your success in the new raid, given that you don't have Jabba, and success in the new raid will be crucial in collecting gear going forward. The Inqs are a longer term project -- which is fine, but many things depend on them these days. But Jawas and Tuskens are short term. Work on those and ShaakTi right now.

Really good detailed suggestions - thanks so much!

Thanks to everyone else who replied here, very much appreciated.