Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Revan!

Haven't seen a Revan post in a couple days so I thought I would remind the devs of what a great job they are doing with everything and to drop a subtle "Revan/Old Republic Please!"

P.S. Thank you for Nihilus!
Hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful day :)
  • I love how some are begging the devs to add Revan to the game. Realize that he could appear in rebels and beg the makers to not add him to rebels even though that would make him canon and be one step closer to adding him to the game.
  • "Riffinator;c-1148974" wrote:
    I love how some are begging the devs to add Revan to the game. Realize that he could appear in rebels and beg the makers to not add him to rebels even though that would make him canon and be one step closer to adding him to the game.

That all depends on how they make him appear (if they do) in Rebels. If they keep his legendary status and attributes, then sure! But if they intend on insulting the image we have Revan, then I would rather have them not add him at all to canon or this game.

But ultimately, this is just a game and Star Wars is just Star Wars! Those are just my preferences and opinions. I will not lose a minute of sleep over it no matter what happens.
  • "Paladin033112;c-1148989" wrote:
    "Riffinator;c-1148974" wrote:
    I love how some are begging the devs to add Revan to the game. Realize that he could appear in rebels and beg the makers to not add him to rebels even though that would make him canon and be one step closer to adding him to the game.

That all depends on how they make him appear (if they do) in Rebels. If they keep his legendary status and attributes, then sure! But if they intend on insulting the image we have Revan, then I would rather have them not add him at all to canon or this game.

But ultimately, this is just a game and Star Wars is just Star Wars! Those are just my preferences and opinions. I will not lose a minute of sleep over it no matter what happens.

I mean they nailed Thrawn so I won't be that concerned about it
  • @veejayti I don't think they can make a kit for durge that wouldn't be OP if they wanted to stay true to his character