Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Rise of the trios

For about a year, there has been a slow rise in increasingly powerful trios. First was obviously the Triumvirate, then CLS, Han, and Chewie. Next was Revan, GMY, and Jolee, though that has somewhat less direct synergy than the others have. Now we have DR, HK, and Fallen Bastila. There are probably a few other trios, but these four are by far the most powerful.

So, what other trios could come into the game or be reworked into a powerful trio?

Personally, I preferred the duos such as Chaze, Wiggs, and Mission and Zaalbar, so I hope more good duos continue to be released.
  • We should also add a 3v3 arena with 500 crystals to first place, and also a raid that only allows trios
  • "Drageero;d-199559" wrote:
    For about a year, there has been a slow rise in increasingly powerful trios. First was obviously the Triumvirate, then CLS, Han, and Chewie. Next was Revan, GMY, and Jolee, though that has somewhat less direct synergy than the others have. Now we have DR, HK, and Fallen Bastila. There are probably a few other trios, but these four are by far the most powerful.

You did forget to mention the Brotini trio, the most powerful trio in p1 of Haat and AAT6
  • "Drageero;c-1818079" wrote:
    "Aydnie;c-1818076" wrote:
    We should also add a 3v3 arena with 500 crystals to first place, and also a raid that only allows trios

I'd like to see a 2v2 tournament in GA. It would be fun trying to figure out the best teams to use, and a lot of them probably wouldn't have a leader.

I would personally a 6v6 GA, as the 6v6 squads seemed to be the first standard that they thought for the game as its beginnings. The character in the 6th emplacment may or may not have his/her/its leader ability applied to the whole team, depending on the event I guess (Revan + zBastila lead !!!!)
    Why I like cantina battles, dark and light side battles, and marquees events is just because you can run a 6 characters squad, its just too good
  • @Drageero rip, your thread has been moved in a place where less people read
  • "BobaFetaCheese;c-1818370" wrote:
    Knights of Ren (split into 2 teams of 3)

Yes please!
  • We're gonna need some reworks in here:

• Princess Leia, Farmboy Luke, Stormtrooper Han
    • Lando Calrissian, Lobot, Bespin Guard
    • Jabba, Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna
    • Grand Moff Tarkin, Death Star Gunner, Stormtrooper