Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Ship battle

I don't know about anyone but the ship battles to get Admiral Ackbar and Made Windu capital ship shards to 6 stars is really unfair. As soon as I start half my fleet is destroyed because they're turn meter is 100% as soon as the battle starts. I don't get a chance and it's unfair.
  • Sounds like someone has poorly levelled ships and pilots,

If you beef up your pilots, and your ships, you will be able to complete the challenge. Trying to beat it with minimal ships is not going to work well at all.
  • If you see my ships they're up there as well as their pilots and I'm going back forth getting ship shards and gear when I can.
  • Can't actually see you ships, nor your pilots without either your swgoh.gg , or an ally code.

As for up there, that could be construed in several ways. To you, mid level abilities, level 70-80, to others, level 85, max skills, pilots g10 or better,

As such, without actual details regarding your fleet and it's state of development, the most plausible reason you are having such issues with those challenges is due to , as previously mentioned, minimally built ships, or pilots, or possibly ships that aren't the best option to use.