Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Shoutout to Mandalorians on Dantooine

Thanks thanks THANKS A LOT to Dantooine map and mandalorians in Juhani marquee event
That is the best that i saw in this game
p.s. thanks for animation on Juhani's 2nd special. It is awesome too!
  • I'd love to actually be able to farm those mandalorian characters, they're pretty cool, be a good work in for bringing Mandalore Canderous to the game later on
  • Yeah the Mandalorians were awesome! I hope they bring them in as well as the sith soldiers from the other Old Republic marquees. Seems like a waste for them to create a kit and models/animations just to only use them for one marquees event
  • I was happy to see CG go the extra mile to spice up this marquee with new environments and characters. I am curious about the Mandalorian raiders' kits. One on the bonus tier hit me with an aoe armor shred, so they seem unique. I wouldn't mind an aoe armor shred for raids.
    braskme
    New Spectator
    I was pleasantly surprised by that locale too. It was almost like being back in KOTOR :)
  • Not the biggest fan of just porting a bunch of faceless goons to be useable but pretty sure the leader has as armor shred multi tap basic which I would love to see integrated into a kit