Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Sion and Nihilus feat broken?

I've won exactly one battle with Sion(L), Nihilus, Vader, Palp, and Traya. I didn't get credit for the event feat. Am I missing something here? I woke up way too early today and I'm running on fumes. This might be user error, but I'm not seeing it.

• "Moorebid;c-2358357" wrote:
    Same here, tho Sion died. Maybe they have to survive?

Here it was already said (click >> to see the original post):
    "crzydroid;d-255793" wrote:
    The Conquest feat, "War Made Manifest," is requiring Nihilus and Sion to survive to receive credit.

MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Veteran
    It would sure make things easier for a lot of people - including both people looking for information and for the mods - if they could re-title that announcement

PSA Re: Sion/Nihilus Conquest Feat ("War Made Manifest")

People don't necessarily memorize the name of the feat before they come to the forums. Why not make it easier on everyone?
  • "Ultra;c-2358273" wrote:
    "oxinferno;c-2358265" wrote:
    If only we had a moderator that doesn't give attitude. It is YOUR job to read everything around here, not mine.

lol

i think i’m going to choose to ignore you from now on :)

Problem is this is the same response CG gives to 99.9% of questions asked to them too.

Also, no need for a moderator to be snarky
  • "Ravens1113;c-2358379" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-2358262" wrote:
    If only we had a PSA on this...

You mean the PSA that is unclear on if the feat is bugged or not worded properly? If only we had CM’s who could find this out….guess they’re too busy dealing with the fallout from the datacron leak ?

Please stick to the facts. The PSA clearly says that they have too survive to count for the feat.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Link64;c-2358332" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-2358300" wrote:
    "zatho;c-2358299" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-2358262" wrote:
    If only we had a PSA on this...

If only important PSAs about faults that may cost you resources, would be announced ingame. There is a mailbox

that’s a good idea but why are you telling me this?

OP asked a question and we have a PSA thread that answers that

what’s the point of telling me this?

Because the forums is the place to provide feedback to CG. You made a snarky reply to the OP who asked a simple question and you even dragged the OP again in response to someone else's comment so you got a snarky comment directed back at you.
    How was it snarky? I just pointed OP to where he could find the answer, so that the next time he has a question he tries to look first in case the answer already exists

Directing people where to look is still being helpful, last I checked

Maybe don't read my posts negatively, so you don't construe everything I say as negative