Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Sith vs. Sith Empire

So, now that we're making a distinction between "Sith" and "Sith Empire" (which honestly, I feel like is a good change), and after reading the latest post from @CG_SBCrumb, I'm curious about what exactly the distinction is.

Going off Bastila and HK, Bastila has both tags and HK only has "Sith Empire." So I can only assume that "Sith Empire" is anyone affiliated with the Sith Empire, while "Sith" is reserved for those who are force sensitive and trained in the Dark Side--basically, those who follow the Sith way, not just fight on their behalf.

If this is indeed the case, then it makes perfect sense for Darth Revan, Fallen Bastila, Sith Marauder, and Sith Assassin to all have both tags, and it also makes sense for HK-47 to only have the Sith Empire tag.

Things get confusing to me, however, when we consider Sith Trooper. By the reasoning above, Sith Trooper should actually LOSE the "Sith" tag when he gains the "Sith Empire" tag. He belongs in the same category as HK-47. But Crumb didn't say anything about anyone (except Fallen Bastila) losing any existing tags.

What gives CG? Is Sith Trooper going to lose the "Sith" tag? And if not, why in the world not?