Forum Discussion

• The FO is already great. Haven’t you seen the zKru Zylo FO squad in TW? It’s an awesome defense team. And offense for that matter. Why the need to add Snoke? Unless they announce in Ep ix that he’s Darth Plagueis, then I just don’t see the need. Sorry. I’d rather some other toons. Galen Marek (Starkiller) would be one of em.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1868445" wrote:
    Snoke died by a trick because that was the only way KRU would have been able to kill him

It can’t be that easy to overthrow him as depicted in Ep VIII. It can’t be that simple. They were just performing an illusion is all. Making you the audience see one thing but in actuality there’s more than what meets the eye. And it worked for the most part because we keep saying that Snoke and Luke are gone. My bet is that they aren’t. At least Snoke isn’t imo. If Luke is he could at least return as a force ghost.

And also. Ep ix will be epic imo. For more than one reason. Mark my words.
  • But Snoke wasn’t important though. And linking minds... idk, he could’ve been lying about starting it, and who knows who else can do it. Part of the new trilogy is showing off new Force abilities, and if the idea existed earlier, we might have seen some other folks use this mind stuff.