Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Solicitation for Topics of Interest

Hello Holotable Heroes,

As I've been working on a plan for broader community engagement, I've also been considering visiting topics of interest that you, the players, would like to hear more about.

While this seems like the perfect opportunity for trolls to really let it fly on this thread (it's the internet, I get it), let me be more specific by adding the caveat that I am not asking for a list of currently-known, hot-button issues. I am very familiar with the sentiment surrounding those issues, and have done my part to communicate your feelings.

What I'm asking for are any topics of interest that need more explanation (such as a dev breakdown on certain game mechanics -- similar to the Scrybe video breakdown), might be fun to talk about ( for example, some of your favorite Galactic Challenges and what made them enjoyable), or a behind the scenes look at older features/content (I plan on one day telling the story about staying at the studio until 4am to work on the STR mere days before its release).

So, let's hear it. Feel free to include reasons you think it's fun or valuable for the community to explore your suggested topic.