Forum Discussion

larryhud
New Spectator
8 years ago

Squad arena battles

Just a quick question - with squad arena battles, has this got a lot harder recently? I started playing about 2 weeks ago, quickly got to @ level 35-40 and got to about rank @200 without much trouble. Now my I am level 50 and ranking way down @850 - not saying I am great player but why is this? Is it just there are a lot more people playing and they are paying real money?!
  • Moved to Feedback/Arena.

Normal behavior, the first few weeks/months of a new shard are always bumpy. It requires time to see who focuses on Arena and who focuses on GW/Events, plus indeed some players progress at a different rhythm (and the difference between some F2P who got lucky first and P2P who catch them up later).
  • Have you been spending crystals daily to buy energy refreshes? The more energy you spend, the more xp you gain, the higher your level, the higher your characters can be leveled.

Have you been farming the correct characters and have you been farming mods for your characters which is unlocked at level 50?

Even if there are spenders, I don't think there'd be 850 spenders in your Squad Arena leaderboard. But then again, maybe EA/CG is rolling around in their Galaxy of Cash.
    larryhud
    New Spectator
    thanks for replies - I am now 1250- hah :( the average squad level to fight is 45-55 @ rank 1000. Whereas 2 weeks ago it was level 10-15... I am an average player, nothing special but not too bad. I play as much as possible spending crystals as often as I can - never pay money though. Always do activities, events, challenges etc. There just seems to be a lot more players - is everyone in the same ranking table? am I 1250 globally or just on my server?