Forum Discussion

9 years ago

ST han health

I think that ST Han needs a health buff. it is ridiculously low for a tank. he has like half the HP that Fives has and they are basically equal in terms of turn meter manipulation. one increases speed while other slows down.

Kylo and Savage who are classified as attackers have tons more health than ST Han and do more dps.

I prefer my 4 star RG over my 7 star ST Han. this becomes obvious when you don't see ST Han in many top arena teams, since RG has a lot more health, auto taunt and a reliable stun

this defies common sense.

his HP needs a 100% boost imo, at least 50% min. this would not make him OP, but an actual tank. you can nerf the little damage he does if you feel it is too high, although his damage is minimal. I don't care about a tank doing dps, but I do care that he can take minimum punishment and not be burned in 2 hits. his taunt lasting 3 turns is laughable since he will never survive a round let alone 3

my 2 cents
No RepliesBe the first to reply

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,304 PostsLatest Activity: 11 days ago