Forum Discussion

6 years ago

ST Han Shard Pack?

Does anyone know if they release an ST Han shard pack near the release of Skywalker Hero's Journey?
  • Historically, yes. One time purchase, 50 shards. Also packs for FB Luke, OB, and Leia

Though they left out the Leia one last time for no real reason. Just "we are not making the Leia pack available this time" when they were pulled about it. Methinks someone forget to add it
  • Ah okay, Thanks! Makes me feel better now. I did the calculations and I'll be short like 15-20 shards lol. (Without the pack)
  • @RushGotti 15-20 shards at the start or the end of the event?

Not sure if he's still there, but he used to appear in the guild event store too. Keep an eye on the character slots there each refresh and you could save yourself £20 (or local equivalent).
  • At the end of the event. I might be safe by the very last minute because I'm actually getting 625-650 arena currency instead of the 600 (+200 daily) I Was getting when I calculated it. so I might have enough for 1-2 extra purchases by then. :)!
  • He's also available in the Guild Event Store randomly. Keep an eye and you might be able to keep the wallet closed.