Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Starkiller

I am excited for this
Will he be stronger than an epic confrontation
And does this new Dash rendar even have any links to him?
And interesting requiring 4 characters for an event
  • "KueChael;c-2313682" wrote:
    Fan favorite , should be a solid addition to the game.

To each their own ...

I'm very blah about this ... Thought he was WAY overpowered and makes me think he will be in this game and if he is that means SWGOH may be taking the MSF approach and releasing a new OP character every few months which makes chasing them irrelevant unless you are willing to pay tons of $$$

** Edit - spelling
  • "KueChael;c-2313682" wrote:
    Fan favorite , should be a solid addition to the game.

Until you find out it requires full r9 on all 4 characters. Warm up.those credit cards boys and girls.
  • I dont understand what’s the point to ask if some new toons will be stronger than X or Y. How could anyone know the answer besides the Dev team ?
  • I like the hopeful possibility of getting some new additions that will help/complete other teams. I love scoundrels.
  • "vincentlondon;c-2313859" wrote:
    I dont understand what’s the point to ask if some new toons will be stronger than X or Y. How could anyone know the answer besides the Dev team ?

Hahahah even that’s a stretch!! They can’t keep track of the old characters that we have and the loops or counters they could possibly do. Hence the not so great nerf of our prized characters a few months ago.