Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Stop punishing those who don't have JTR

JTR teams already get top damage and can solo HAAT, now it appears she is the only team who can put a scratch in phase 1 of the sith raid. Hopefully she isn't the key to the remaining phases but if so, at a minimum can we bring her event back sooner than later? The original JTR event was frustrating and misleading when it came to the BB-8 event. We were told double drops were coming for characters required to unlock JTR, however only resistance and the veterans were double drops and not first order which are just as much required. This has the potential for people to be kicked from there guilds for not having JTR.
  • "Destructo;c-1478904" wrote:

Ya, but JTR is also highest damage team by far on haat.

i don't believe JTR was part of any of the teams that have been able to solo the entire hAAT raid.
  • "leef;c-1478909" wrote:
    "Destructo;c-1478904" wrote:

i don't believe JTR was part of any of the teams that have been able to solo the entire hAAT raid.

Sorry, didn't mean to say she can solo the whole raid, however JTR teams are highest by far and reap the best rewards for the HAAT raid (granted the rewards are kind of meh)
  • "leef;c-1478919" wrote:
    "Destructo;c-1478912" wrote:
    "leef;c-1478909" wrote:

Sorry, didn't mean to say she can solo the whole raid, however JTR teams are highest by far and reap the best rewards for the HAAT raid (granted the rewards are kind of meh)

Other teams are able to solo the entire raid, teams that don't include JTR. So JTR can't be the highest and certainly not by far.

Hmmm, ya looks like some other teams without JTR solo HAAT, however it only looks possible if only 1 person hits the tank due to the time it takes
  • "Destructo;c-1478923" wrote:
    "leef;c-1478919" wrote:
    "leef;c-1478909" wrote:

Other teams are able to solo the entire raid, teams that don't include JTR. So JTR can't be the highest and certainly not by far.

Hmmm, ya looks like some other teams without JTR solo HAAT, however it only looks possible if only 1 person hits the tank due to the time it takes

You just have to finish within an hour after the raid otherwise ends.
  • "Destructo;c-1478923" wrote:
    "leef;c-1478919" wrote:
    "leef;c-1478909" wrote:

Not sure what you're trying to say, but i believe the zvader wampa team has the best dmg/time ratio. Better than JTR teams and also full auto-able.
    Long story short, while JTR is a very good toon, she just isn't the MVP of the hAAT. Maybe she will be in the sith raid, but that remains to be seen.