Forum Discussion

CG4LOM
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

Punishing One Marquee Mess

Hey CG,

The way you’ve designed this ship marquee is a hot mess. Why are the big packs only accessible in pop up format? I clicked through the pop-up and didn’t buy so that I could start the event first. Then when I went to get a pack in the store these large 10-12x packs were not there. I then logged into the webstore and only the 1x pack was there (not even the 5x). So I went and bought two 5x packs in-game to get the ship to 5* only to have the pop-up resurface AFTER I’d made these two purchases. 

This whole marque is confusing and deceptive, and I haven’t even mentioned the lack of omicron pieces in the 30 shard cash pack for $30…

I want a refund on my two 5x packs or an adjustment so it works out the same as the 12x pack in terms of crystal spend per card pull.

I doubt I’m the only one who will be in this circumstance. Not having the 10x and 12x packs in either the in-game or webstore is just wrong. Fix your mess!

• It's also getting nerfed since apparently CG can't do a simple playtest against the Leviathan fleet before releasing it. I mean, the Leviathan has only been the meta fleet for the past year, did no one ever there think "hmmm... maybe we should try this new ship against that fleet?". 

• Whilst I agree with you about it being stupid the 10x/12x arent just in the shop... im not sure you can rightfully buy the 5x and then complain and ask for refunds or changes. 

Im annoyed myself that i cant just get the 12x. i did a similar thing, skipped the 12x popup to unlock it first, now i cant get the popup again... so im not buying any, problem solved :D

norril
      New Rookie

In no way am i supporting this stupid design but it doesn't even show on the pc client? If i was going to spend crystals on it for 10 attempts (5x 2) then i would have purchased the 10 attempts "popup" package instead of 5x 2 if it even appeared. CG_Meathead IF you guys ever look into it. 

jedivboy
    Rising Newcomer

Definitely not the only one. Same exact thing happened to me. 

• +1

Made the mistake of wanting to unlock before picking one of the two packs, now we just don't get to buy it anymore??? Awful design - especially now I'm making a decision not to purchase shards because these aren't available.

• Same, Not buying the 5packs, just going to wait and hope the pop-up comes back before event refresh, if not CG is out another buyer.

Pop ups ONLY are an aweful practice, please stop this CG

• It’s just standard CG incompetence.  I got the pop up but it wouldn’t show what was in it or even how many crystals it cost.  I figured fine, I’ll get it in the shop…of course these idiots don’t have it in the shop, only the pop up.  

• Yeah I’m pretty upset about this. I just wasted 20k crystals and then it popped up after I bought 4 of the 5 pull pack. This is shady and extremely disappointing. Why aren’t these in the store and why did they pop up after I already bought the pack? 

rayloc420
      Seasoned Rookie

ok good. so I'm not the only one searching for the surge pack.  I was trying to decide how many crystals I wanted to buy just in case I wanted both. now i can't get either. it didn't even tell me how many pulls we'd get

• They don't care.  CG's only concern is your wallet.  They stopped caring about players far too long ago.  They don't care about us, our rosters, the time we invest in this game, our guilds, TW, GAC, and so on.

CG has become a datacron assembly line.  They pump out characters and datacrons on a consistent basis for money.  Doesn't matter if it's buggy, doesn't matter if they break other parts of the game, doesn't matter if datacrons destroy our rosters, everything else is irrelevant.  Their only concern is to do what EA does and Frack players and get us to spend more money on the game.

There might be devs who care and want to do the best they can, but their opinion is irrelevant to whomever is hiding behind the biggest desk in CG HQ.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,423 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago