Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Stores

Can the Galactic War store, the Squad Arena store, and the Cantina Battle stores be updated with new characters? And by updated I mean new toons swapped in and out?
  • They should not take characters out. Just because you have finished everybody doesn't mean everybody else has.
  • Adding more in would work, but dont take any out. I wish they would add shards to normal light/dark battles, even if the odds are lower.
  • Please rotate toons in GW and Arena stores...jeezus, your really handing it to long term players
  • "darthjeary;c-1412964" wrote:
    Adding more in would work, but dont take any out.

Agreed. I have every toon/ship there 7 star (except for CUP who is my last one and will be in less than two weeks iirc based on my calculations.) Adding more would make sense.

"Liath;c-1412960" wrote:
    They should not take characters out. Just because you have finished everybody doesn't mean everybody else has.

Also this. They shouldn't remove any per say because not everyone has them all 7 starred like us veteran players.
  • "GhostTruckin;c-1687990" wrote:
    Nice necro ;)

Wow... I just now noticed that. lol

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 11 minutes ago