Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Straight theft by CG

Thought I’d do a little Christmas thing for myself and got charged $39.99 instead of $19.99. False advertising and will get chargeback from my bank with the visual evidence
  • When I make a purchase it usually verifies the amount to be charged to my card before performing the transaction - did it not do that?

CG should fix it, no question - but maybe give them the chance to make it right before you run a charge-back? Clearly this is a visual glitch and wasn't intentional.

FWIW it also shows up as $49.99 in my store. If you got charged $39.99 it's still the wrong amount, but cheaper than what others are expecting to pay.

• I got charged 48, my shard mate has it in his store for 19.99. Wth CG?! Thats some messed up ish to pull.
  • No it showed the price of $19.99 just like in game. I’ve shown the screenshots to them in their system. We’ll just have to wait and see.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "EondoKline;c-2453398" wrote:
    No it showed the price of $19.99 just like in game. I’ve shown the screenshots to them in their system. We’ll just have to wait and see.

And the $ you see is USD? Not any other currency?
  • Shows less for iphone users for some reason. Mine showed for $19.99 as well, i'll be honest i didn't look at the price when i confirmed as i'd assume it was the price shown.
  • "Salatious_Scrum;c-2453400" wrote:
    "EondoKline;c-2453398" wrote:
    No it showed the price of $19.99 just like in game. I’ve shown the screenshots to them in their system. We’ll just have to wait and see.

And the $ you see is USD? Not any other currency?

Yeah all USD
  • It's being priced lower on iOS devices than webstore or Android

I messaged support already but doubt we will get any kind of compensation for being given the opportunity to pay more for the same thing...
  • They've now addressed it. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/267653/incorrect-display-price-for-bo-katan-bundle-on-ios
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    Issue has been addressed:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/267653/incorrect-display-price-for-bo-katan-bundle-on-ios