Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Switching Phones

I will be switching phones hopefully within the next month. I linked my account to facebook.
I just want to confirm when I switch my phone will it be a seamless transition or something that will be difficult?
I will be switching from an IPhone 6 to (hopefully) Google Pixel 2xl.
Will I encounter any issues or will it be fine once I connect it back to my Facebook? Also won’t be transferring any contacts or anything like that, just starting fresh.
  • You just have to link your account. After that you can play on iOS, switch to android seamlessly and continue on the same account.

https://help.ea.com/en-ca/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-move-account/

• Having it connected to Facebook won’t do anything. Have to have it linked to your iTunes Game Center account. Then you’ll have to download the game on your new phone and do the link a device process in settings since you’re switching to Android.
  • "CamaroAMF;c-1606915" wrote:
    Having it connected to Facebook won’t do anything. Have to have it linked to your iTunes Game Center account. Then you’ll have to download the game on your new phone and do the link a device process in settings since you’re switching to Android.

This.

To make this work I think you will need access to the game on both platforms at the same time.
  • How do I know it’s connected to my Game Center?
    And is Game Center only an apple thing?