Forum Discussion

7 years ago

T3-M4 Event length

Why does this event go on for 14 days? I k ow it's Android exclusive but we aren't getting extra shards.
  • Look at as a way to toy around with a 7* geared up T3 for a while longer. It'll be much longer before we can get our own, I certainly don't have a test account.
  • Great marketing for Android. I’m an iPhone guy myself and I’m not thrilled they get a toon early. But man there’s been a lot of discussion about it. No wonder they did and will likely continue to do so!
  • "DarthEagames;c-1611398" wrote:
    "Hellsteeth30;c-1611280" wrote:
    Look at as a way to toy around with a 7* geared up T3 for a while longer. It'll be much longer before we can get our own, I certainly don't have a test account.

Most people won't have him seven starred since not don't put that much money into this game.

You don’t have to spend money to play around with a seven star marquee character. The marquee event allows everyone who plays it to borrow the character at seven stars and geared up. I think that’s what Hellsteeth meant.
  • "Monel;c-1612389" wrote:
    "NicWester;c-1612386" wrote:
    "CoastalJames;c-1610751" wrote:
    Event for a short time and people complain, event for a long time and people complain...

It is what it is.

I wish you could dismiss an event from your UI when you finish it. I got my Mission and Z shards, but I still have to look at the icon for 36 hours. Blegh.

I hate looking at icons

Icons say "Click me, there's something you need to do!"

Get rid of 'em
  • Google promote this event at their playstore. It is just a marketing decision between google and CG.

It would be interesting if iPhone user will have the event with the same duration.
  • I did the same thing^ it was terrible playing through those tiers on it too. Constant freezing,crashing ugh. Android does blow
  • "NicWester;c-1612386" wrote:
    "CoastalJames;c-1610751" wrote:
    Event for a short time and people complain, event for a long time and people complain...

It is what it is.

I wish you could dismiss an event from your UI when you finish it. I got my Mission and Z shards, but I still have to look at the icon for 36 hours. Blegh.

Longer that that! But, in the scheme of things, is it really that painful lol? :smiley:
  • Use those battles for quests. Almost finished with my 200 battles using 5 jedi now...
  • I did the Ezra farm on auto with 5 Jedi. Made it a breeze at level 85... Haha.