3 years ago

Talzin needs and omicron

Locked plague. End.
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2338280" wrote:
    "flux_rono;c-2338279" wrote:
    plague is locked naturally

I think he means that you wont be able to get rid off it even if you fully heal, which is a dumb decision imo

yeah I know.

but id guess if Talzin did get one it would be similar to there GC mod to gain speed, health, and offense everytime someone dies. kinda like how jawas got a similar omicron to their GC mod.
    or maybe something with inflicting plage on the whole enemy team each time a sister dies.

but whatever it is if she gets it will stay within theme of her leadership of inflicting plage and reviving
  • Idk if an Omicron is the answer since they only work in specific game modes. The Sisters need a GL & devs to stop putting DNR mechanics in all of the Kits that they make. An Omicron would be cool, but they already counter almost everything non meta. For them to get back to being more relevant & back to being a hated faction again, they need an addition or maybe two. Something that allows Rampage to actually work in a 5:00 battle. Trying to use paper mechanics only gets them all killed vs all of the OP squads out there these days.
  • Maybe have plague unresistable with an added chance to inflict a second stack with the usual standard chance based on potency/tenacity. Additionally add 2% speed, offense, and health per stack of plague, max 50%

Allows plague to do its thing without being overpowered and allows the team to ramp up the longer the battle goes.

As to which game mode it should be for I don't know. Most would probably prefer GAC since it would get more use that way if you decide on it
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Nauros;c-2338539" wrote:
    Nah. We need more omicrons, not the characters. The list is already too long and the income too slow.

I'm not saying I don't want more omicrons, but honestly, it's nicer when they first come out that not everyone has the same omicrons, and it's a real choice who gets it first and who gets it later. Zetas were the same way at first where we didn't get them fast and choosing who to give it to was again a real hard choice and you wouldn't always see the same zetas everywhere and just like right now we don't all see the same omicrons everywhere. yes some are more popular than others but that does still happen.