Forum Discussion

11 months ago

The crystal I bought has not arrived. Who should I contact?

EAhelp doesn't work.all I got is 'wait on player' However, I haven't received any mail.I can provide proof of purchase and ally code.
  • The in-game help button can sometimes be helpful for missing purchases but for most things it is not very helpful, mainly because it doesn't maintain a record of the conversation independent of your game data and you tend to be bounce around between different support staff if the conversation lasts longer than one day which means explaining everything over again.
    I would recommend using this ea answers site for much better support.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroes/ct-p/star-wars-en
  • I 1000% agree on in-game help not being helpful at all. I went back and forth between multiple people asking for various things (player ID, proof of purchase, etc) just to have them say the game is working as intended and close the conversation. I opened a new conversation saying I’m not happy with the last response and they asked for my player ID again. I give up, but am still missing items from my purchase and not happy about it.
  • They sent me two identical emails,Asked the same question twice.The customer service in the game still hasn't answered me.