Forum Discussion

9 years ago

The forum is censorship?

Wrote about the fact that Darth Sidious on GW dodged 10 times in a row, the topic was removed))
  • "Vadim;21036" wrote:
    Wrote about the fact that Darth Sidious on GW dodged 10 times in a row, the topic was removed))

His chance to dodge Jedi is VERY high. Don't use all Jedi against him.
  • Your post is right here.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/207449/#Comment_207449
    :|
  • "BentWookie;210890" wrote:
    Your post is right here.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/207449/#Comment_207449
    :|

Understood, thanks. I thought removed.
  • "Natok205;210969" wrote:
    "Vadim;21036" wrote:

Dissenting views are banished, swear words, even remotely bad words are censored. Saying word refund = perma ban. Questioning Devs and Dev decisions will result in fan boy zealot attacks. Saying word nerf or balance will also result with attacks from sycophants. So yes,your post was more than likely censored.

Totally. The forums are filled with nothing but posts that glow with the positivity of rainbows and sunshine.
  • "Telaan;210986" wrote:
    "Natok205;210969" wrote:
    "Vadim;21036" wrote:

Dissenting views are banished, swear words, even remotely bad words are censored. Saying word refund = perma ban. Questioning Devs and Dev decisions will result in fan boy zealot attacks. Saying word nerf or balance will also result with attacks from sycophants. So yes,your post was more than likely censored.

Totally. The forums are filled with nothing but posts that glow with the positivity of rainbows and sunshine.

"Telaan;210986" wrote:
    "Natok205;210969" wrote:
    "Vadim;21036" wrote:

CRAP! Now I have to wipe off the coffee off my keyboard. :D
  • Hello, @BentWookie if you're still here, this might be something to communicate back to the guys in charge. I already created a slightly ironic thread earlier how users just see their threads "disappear" all of a sudden. Not only is this highly annoying, but you often can't even check if the discussion you were having got any new responses.
    That's why I think there should be a system that, preferably automatic, messages a user about where his thread went (closed/merged/removed). Sounds possible? :)
  • "Sticare_Courts_0073;211013" wrote:
    Hello, @BentWookie if you're still here, this might be something to communicate back to the guys in charge. I already created a slightly ironic thread earlier how users just see their threads "disappear" all of a sudden. Not only is this highly annoying, but you often can't even check if the discussion you were having got any new responses.
    That's why I think there should be a system that, preferably automatic, messages a user about where his thread went (closed/merged/removed). Sounds possible? :)

You can click on your name and view the threads you have created or responded to.

The reason for the merging of threads is there are sometimes many *many* multiple threads created on the same topic, sometimes within minutes of each other. :|

The only reason a thread ever gets closed/deleted is a violation of TOS.

• "BentWookie;211032" wrote:
    "Sticare_Courts_0073;211013" wrote:
    Hello, @BentWookie if you're still here, this might be something to communicate back to the guys in charge. I already created a slightly ironic thread earlier how users just see their threads "disappear" all of a sudden. Not only is this highly annoying, but you often can't even check if the discussion you were having got any new responses.

You can click on your name and view the threads you have created or responded to.

The reason for the merging of threads is there are sometimes many *many* multiple threads created on the same topic, sometimes within minutes of each other. :|

The only reason a thread ever gets closed/deleted is a violation of TOS.

Well, my RG thread that was, and literally said "first" was merged INTO another one, so I lost control of where it went. :/ But that's beyond the point, I know.

Anyway, I actually did the "participated" trick but it shouldn't be that hard if you legitimately create a thread and then it just blasts off into the vast horizon of the forums. And that's exactly what I mean, when a thread of yours gets merged away, it doesn't show up in the list of threads you created, and you stop getting notifications when someone responds.

But thanks for the answer. :)