Forum Discussion

9 years ago

The White Elephant.

I get it. EA/CG think that with everyone focusing on GW then we won't notice. WRONG! it's the biggest issue in the whole ******* update. That's right.

They got rid of credit bundles!?! Now you only get 83k credits from beating the credit challenge! REDICULOUS! OUTRAGE! I treasured all those time that I thought I had no credits when I actually had 500k stashed away in my 'sell items' tab.

Talk about a slap in the face
  • "Vomiting;6284" wrote:
    I get it. EA/CG think that with everyone focusing on GW then we won't notice. WRONG! it's the biggest issue in the whole ******* update. That's right.

They got rid of credit bundles!?! Now you only get 83k credits from beating the credit challenge! REDICULOUS! OUTRAGE! I treasured all those time that I thought I had no credits when I actually had 500k stashed away in my 'sell items' tab.

Talk about a slap in the face

That's what you used to get, you just don't have to sell them anymore. It's the exact same amount.*
  • Before you get too excited read the patch notes.. ;)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/6088/game-update-1-14-2016/p1
  • We made this change because we kept hearing:

• Some people didn't realize they needed to go to the Sell menu, and thus weren't ever getting the Credits they had won / earned
  • Some people were accidentally selling high-end Training Droids since they look kind of similar

The net rewards are the same. It's just fewer taps, and much less error-prone. :)
  • "CG_JohnSalera;53209" wrote:
    We made this change because we kept hearing:

• Some people didn't realize they needed to go to the Sell menu, and thus weren't ever getting the Credits they had won / earned
  • Some people were accidentally selling high-end Training Droids since they look kind of similar

The net rewards are the same. It's just fewer taps, and much less error-prone. :)

• I did sell some training droids once this way. Now if you could put a gentl request in for inventory management in that same screen. I would personally donate a case of Diet Pepsi and some pizza.
  • Actually it seems the rewards for the mining Droid challenge went up. I used to get 77k, now I get 83k.
  • "CG_JohnSalera;53209" wrote:
    We made this change because we kept hearing:

The net rewards are the same. It's just fewer taps, and much less error-prone. idiot-proof :)

• Fixed

Edit:

Wut. I-D-I-O-T is evidently a curseword now

Thanks Big Brother.