Forum Discussion

8 years ago

TIE Fighters need protection!

I desperately think that TIE fighters need protection. Even if only a little, it would give them more of a fighting chance when in fleet arena. They don't dodge often so it's unique is useless when it can just get destroyed quick. I know in the movie they were a pile of trash but if they are trash in the game that's two less ships to synergise with
  • "Nebulous;787471" wrote:

But you're okay with me ohko your tie when you defend?

As if I could prevent that anyway. Defense is, has never and will never be good. I just build a team that makes it easy for me on offense and that usually does an okay job on defense as well
  • "Ezeziel;787553" wrote:
    "Carbonari;786931" wrote:
    "Atlas1;786927" wrote:
    "The_Oklahoma_Kid;786894" wrote:
    Just wait till this is released.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c2/TIE_Defender.png/revision/latest?cb=20150801171146

Piggy backing on the latest Rebels episode, they discuss Thrawns new Tie striker and how it has shields, unlike the standard Tie.

I was just thinking about that while reading this thread!
    Doubt we will get ships from Rebels episodes that haven't aired yet before we get any of the Ghost crew, but who knows?

the new Tie striker will be in Rogue One...

I thought that was the bat-looking one? Not the TIE with 3 wings? I haven't looked into too much other than the first wave of action figures.
  • "Carbonari;789336" wrote:
    "Ezeziel;787553" wrote:
    "Carbonari;786931" wrote:
    "Atlas1;786927" wrote:
    "The_Oklahoma_Kid;786894" wrote:
    Just wait till this is released.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c2/TIE_Defender.png/revision/latest?cb=20150801171146

Piggy backing on the latest Rebels episode, they discuss Thrawns new Tie striker and how it has shields, unlike the standard Tie.

I was just thinking about that while reading this thread!
    Doubt we will get ships from Rebels episodes that haven't aired yet before we get any of the Ghost crew, but who knows?

the new Tie striker will be in Rogue One...

I thought that was the bat-looking one? Not the TIE with 3 wings? I haven't looked into too much other than the first wave of action figures.

You know what, ignore me. I'm under-caffeinated this morning. :dizzy:
  • Thanks for all of the comments guys! Really good community and it's great to get everyone's perspective on things. I'll be sure to get another topic soon :smile: