Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Tie pilot

Well at least we are going to see a new empire toon. But is he going to be a clone of first order. Will be interesting to see what they do. Personal id like to see a different group. Maybe death watch. Put in Visla with the dark saber, Bo to support him... ect.
  • "scuba;690797" wrote:
    "vector6000;690783" wrote:
    Makes so little sense as a character, when we already have an almost identical FOTP.
    Feels like a cheap way to add some random dude to a roster.

Players that have wanted a DPS for their Empire team with Empire synergy might disagree.

Lol .. They got lando :D
  • "Cashavelli;690816" wrote:
    Makes so little sense as a character, when we already have an almost identical FOTP.

Wouldn't make any sense for a fotp to be pilot of a original trilogy era tie fighter either, wouldn't it?

That is why they're releasing TP. Because of the pilot slot in ships.

Good point. We have like 6 now. 2 rebel, 2 resistance, one first order. Along that line maybe time to drop some B1 type droids
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    "ArglosH;690804" wrote:
    "scuba;690797" wrote:

Players that have wanted a DPS for their Empire team with Empire synergy might disagree.

Lol .. They got lando :D

While true everyone has Lando, he isn't empire.
  • "DarthPhelps;690609" wrote:
    I'd like to think they'd be more creative with the new toon, rather than having both TIE pilots having similar attacks/features.

My expectation is that he'll offer something cool. I can't wait to find out. :smile:

I'd betting they only did this in advance of the ships update, which would then confirm (or at least strongly suggest) that there will be an OT TIE Fighter available as well as a TFA version. As far as abilities - probably something similar to what is seen when we fight him in the Mods challenges. We'll see . . . hopefully when the client restarts he will appear in the character list.