Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Tier 5 of maces ship challenge is impossible.

I have Biggs, Poe, resistance pilot, Fives and JCs ship and lose before I even get a chance to attack. How do I beat it? https://imgur.com/a/cf8nj what happens.
  • I struggled with this one but my ships aren't very good and Mace is only gear 8 I think. Out of frustraion I put it on auto and just kept retrying, after a few goes I got lucky, enemy didn't call in reinforcements and I got some timely dodges. Keep plugging away at it mate, if my sorry fleet can do it I'm sure you can. On a side note, I much prefer Tarkin's flagship, it's amazing on offence.
  • Windu gives republic ships added offense, and if hes gear 11 his super special adds offense up with the hit imunity. My republic fleet is sorrounded by much more powerful fleets in arena mainly because this offense up, and having a capital ship taunt I can control the battle no matter which ships I have remaining. Basically use all republic ships to get the most of him. Which just makes sense.
  • I did it today on auto - first time I tried it. Haven't been able to do Ackbar or Tarkin yet so rng? All my ships are 6* level 85 - JC, Biggs, Ahsoka, Wedge, Fives and Clone Sergeant and Resistance Pilot on backup.
  • Even with good ships and re-enforcements you need a bit of luck.
    I remember when I completed it, the enemy fleet chose to use a special ability rather then re-enforce their fleet. That was all the help I needed to get over the line.
  • "LegendRaySTR3;c-1148328" wrote:
    Get 7* ships with reinforcements and high gear pilots. This is actually an easy challenge.

When you over level the challenge, its amazing how easy it is.

• "ItsJarJarBinkz;d-118139" wrote:
    I have Biggs, Poe, resistance pilot, Fives and JCs ship and lose before I even get a chance to attack. How do I beat it? https://imgur.com/a/cf8nj what happens.

Mod the heck outta your pilots gear them up I beat the mace 6* with mimuim I have the max and can't beat ackbar 6* it's cause my mace is gear 11