Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Todays update - android emulator no longer working

My wife's android tablet has a broken screen and it will be a few weeks before we can have it fixed, she is using Genymotion to play in the mean time (Andy just lagging way too badly to play). After today's update she is getting an "incompatable device error" when trying to launch. Anyone else seeing the same thing or know of a work-around?

Is Andy still working fine? If she goes back to Andy we are going to have to figure out the cause of all that lag.
  • "TheMadTwadder;388767" wrote:
    They probably updated so emulators and programs people are using to cheat on android would stop working.

App player does not allow you to cheat. Anything that can be done on the PC app player can be done on a phone
  • Don't use genny motion anymore. I switched over to Andy a while ago and it updated fine. Recommend completely uninstalling the app then download it again. It is also working on Nox but still has messed up graphics.

If you are getting in the play store the message "Your device isn't compatible with this version." message when trying to update. PM me.