Forum Discussion

6 years ago

TW Bonus Discrepancy?

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere - I had a search around thread titles and couldn't see anything.

Noticed discrepancies between the post by Crumb on the official forums & the in-game TW detail information for the Industry of War bonus being granted to the Geonosians for this TW.

The forum post reads:

Geonosians - NEW!
Industry of War: At the start of battle, Geonosians gain 35% Max Health and 70% Max Protection for each other Geonosian ally. When a Geonosian ally uses an ability, they gain Foresight for 1 turn.

While the in-game details advises the following:

As you can see, that's quite a significant difference between the 2 pieces of information provided. A differential of 40% Max Health & 30% Max Protection...

I'd like to believe that the in-game information is accurate, but for the community manager to post different information on their official forum, it casts a little doubt in my head as to exactly what piece of information is indeed correct.

Does anyone know which of the 2 is correct, and if you do, can you provide a link to that confirmation, please?
  • Hi folks,

Thanks for the heads up. The in game bonuses are correct. Looks like the original post was based on an older version. I've updated this post with the correct info.
  • Gotta give a thumbs up to Crumb for his quick response here! ?
  • You would think the CG Programmers would provide the CG Forum Posters with accurate information on patches. So sad.
  • "CG_SBCrumb;c-1789285" wrote:
    Hi folks,

Thanks for the heads up. The in game bonuses are correct. Looks like the original post was based on an older version. I've updated this post with the correct info.

I've said before and i will say it again. CG staff are lazy morons. Especially you crumb.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago