Forum Discussion

boomer8800
Seasoned Newcomer
2 years ago

UNFAIR! Store daily deal relic packs still not for everyone!!

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Please respond to this please.

The continuing unfair situation with only some people getting these offers is getting worse,

How is this fair to players who have put in the time and money to build up high relic accounts only to have some (not sure how selected) people get an unfair advantage for what 2-3 months now of getting these pack pop ups? (In theory you can R8 a character every two/three days with these packs)

Numerous of people have submitted EA tickets with no reply to resolve. You know how many people want to give you money, you're leaving money on the table people. Same offers for all or none please.

Thanks..
    scuba75
    Seasoned Rookie
    "Profit;c-2424454" wrote:
    My 2 cents on these packs:
    -most are junk
    - I'm f2p so it has nothing to do with being a spender
    -they definitely cater to what you are working on, which means they can miss the mark quite hard when you proactively stock up gear for something yet unlocked, but look appealing for shard farms etc.
    - some are really good e.g. the impulse detectors ones where you save 400 crystals over buying them from shipments, plus they throw in a few handfuls of other stuff. (These are the only ones I've gotten)
    - it is not a gamebreaking advantage by any means
    - I can't really see why they wouldn't be made available for all, especially considering the time they have been around.

Happy Friday!

They do not cater to what you are working on.
    I have gotten packs with shards of units I have had reliced for a while.

If they actually catered to what I was working on it would be nothing but relic mats
  • "scuba;c-2424464" wrote:
    -most are junk
    -they definitely cater to what you are working on, which means they can miss the mark quite hard when you proactively stock up gear for something yet unlocked, but look appealing for shard farms etc.
    - some are really good e.g. the impulse detectors ones where you save 400 crystals over buying them from shipments, plus they throw in a few handfuls of other stuff. (These are the only ones I've gotten)
    - I can't really see why they wouldn't be made available for all, especially considering the time they have been around.

Happy Friday!

If they actually catered to what I was working on it would be nothing but relic mats

Maybe they only cater to what Profit is working on.
  • "TVF;c-2424472" wrote:
    "scuba;c-2424464" wrote:
    -most are junk

Happy Friday!

Maybe they only cater to what Profit is working on.

Why wouldn't cg cater to profit needs? ;)

Edit: a smily because.. the Internet
  • "scuba;c-2424464" wrote:
    -most are junk

Happy Friday!

Not super scientific or anything, but I did pay a bit more attention to my daily offers since this post. Right now I'm getting all signal data packs, and the main component for each reset have reflected the type of signal data I farmed the period before. As soon as I was happy with blue and shifted to green, so did the packs, etc. Before that I was getting all gear packs for a period and they corresponded to the main g12 peaces I was spending my refreshers on.

This could be coincidence of course, or perhaps I am super average in my farming and the packs reflect that. I don't now what tracking algorithms they use, but the general goodness of fit in the dailys is a lot better than the rest of the packs for my account.

• Me too. I’m they appeared after my reset. Looking forward to possibly buying some once these galactic chases are over.
  • same here, i've switched over from whining about not having them to whining about having them