Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Uninstall the game if you can't accept defeat GAC

I know a lot of people get frustrated when they lose because they are lost crystals, but what's the point of accusing you of being a hacker/cheat for not accepting your defeat?
A few minutes ago my opponent started messaging me calling me a hacker, which is hilarious because he lost so many times to my Maul and I beat him by 60 points.
The funny thing is that he has 6 legends and I have 3, he put 3 defense legends but he got frustrated when he saw that I beat him. The toxic behavior of several players in the GAC is impressive, instead of being better, they resort to crying like that.
He threatened to report me on reddit and this forum, I'm still waiting. He said that he reported me in the game and texted Lucifer. But lol... I'll be more impressed if Lucifer texts back.
I assume that's why CG doesn't care about hackers because of the false number of complaints.
  • "MuffinKid;c-2337706" wrote:
    "Whaleathon;c-2337698" wrote:
    What’s your in game name? If your the person I just faced I have proof. If your the same guy your GAC history spells out cheater. The guy beat a full JMK team with JML and hoda.

really? Although it is possible if JMK does not have CAT and or GAS there

Looking at the guy's post about it, they did have CAT there but paired JMK with Padme, R2 and Mace. JML could conceivably beat that team but it would be a heck of a feat.
  • "Whaleathon;c-2337716" wrote:
    I also highly doubt that this was legit either

I do believe that it is possible, also JML+Yoda. But the SLKR thing is doubtful, Luke and GAS are not supposed to be able to counter that anymore.
  • For me i still lack light/dark reven and other's working on getting them

Hell i am close to 3.4mil+ gp
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Whaleathon;c-2337716" wrote:
    I also highly doubt that this was legit either
    You already made a thread on this, no need to detract other threads by keep posting the same thing