Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Unpopular Opinion

With the release of the new Dark Side TB and TW, I have seen almost nothing but posts complaining about bugs or missing rewards or the delay of events calendar.

I honestly think it’s kind of sad the amount of negativity towards the developers, especially considering some of these people are full grown adults.

Edit: Accidentally posted before I was finished.

But anyways, the purpose of my post is not to bag on the players bc I know that there is reason for their frustration. I personally just think that y’all could use a bit more patience lol.

I just want to take a few minutes to thank the developers for this great game that has entertained me to no end. To those that think programming is easy, I’d seriously like to see you try. I know these guys are paid to do it and are supposed to be professionals, but I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect everything to be perfect the first time around. If mistakes are made, they do take action to correct them and the players are usually compensated for their troubles.

Now on the other hand, I know that if bugs and such are not pointed out that nothing will change, but there are less negative ways to go about bringing attention to them. And also, I think that once it is brought to their attention that people could just wait until the next time an event rolls around before spamming the developers. Then if it remains the same, people would be more justified in negative comments about it.

Sorry I totally just went off on a tangent from what I intended to say but honestly I just think that the devs are doing a great job with the game even with the bugs and errors which will eventually be fixed anyways (hopefully). Everything they release is meant to please the players which some never seem to have enough and others have way too much to handle.

Obviously the people that have spent a fortune on this game will have a different view than I do, but at the end of the day this is just a game. It is meant to be enjoyed. If you find yourself getting kittened more often than you are enjoying the game, i think it’s time for a step back to look at why you are even still playing the game. I myself have taken several breaks from the game either because it got hard to keep up with everything or just simply because I got bored and logging in to complete all the activities became more of a chore.

I know I’ll probably get a lot of hate for this but this is my opinion and I will stand by it.