Forum Discussion

9 years ago

[VID] Empire Event Tier 2 - The 32587915th Try

... This took a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63I61KY-GmM
  • "benacrow;651450" wrote:
    "MadMalgus;651357" wrote:
    Why doesn't everyone just use wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, Rex and Fives and 3 star it on the first try like me? ;)

Well not everyone is a whale who can decide to use Rex and Wedge (until recently, but no FTP can farm him to be ready for this that quickly) because they feel like it, so Lando STH and Han have to be able to do it.

Yeah I'm still halfway to 5* Wedge
  • "WildGrunt;651728" wrote:
    "benacrow;651450" wrote:
    Why doesn't everyone just use wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, Rex and Fives and 3 star it on the first try like me? ;)

Well not everyone is a whale who can decide to use Rex and Wedge (until recently, but no FTP can farm him to be ready for this that quickly) because they feel like it, so Lando STH and Han have to be able to do it.

Nice. I'm going to start his once I finish Anakin (14/100) and Lando lol
  • "benacrow;651763" wrote:
    "WildGrunt;651728" wrote:
    "benacrow;651450" wrote:

Nice. I'm going to start his once I finish Anakin (14/100) and Lando lol

Yeah Lando is definitely more important