Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Way too early "Who's the next conquest unit" speculation.

With unlocking Trench I am now looking for your favourite theories of who the next Conquest Unit will be. Make a reasonable sound guess that's evidence based? Fantastic! Wild out of control nobody saw this coming speculation? EVEN BETTER. Tin foil hat worthy bombshell? GIVE ME THAT TEA!

That said, my take is going to be pretty tame. Trench came loterly out of nowhere (except for an in game model existing.) I suspect this round will be a lifter and I would expect it to be someone like Pryde or a SLKR lifter. There are only three GLs that "need" a lifter, and I would anticipate SEE and GMLs to come out almost together.

A fun hope would be Scout Trooper. (Hey, the model exists) to really supercharge Iden Version (who diiiiid just get a ship.)

Total Wildcard? Give me Darth Krayt to lift the Tuskens to the absolute next level for the new raid. Whenever that is....
  • Probably won’t be a conquest unit, but I want Crosshair sometime soon.
  • "LordDirt;c-2413522" wrote:
    2-1 odds on Fury-Class Interceptor
    1,000,000 odds on Red 5

Never tell me the..
    perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer
    Fury sure is a good bet (a conquest ship with a conquest pilot, seems legit. Fancy, but legit).
    Still, RotJ anniversary is coming up (May 25th, thanks google).
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Badger_made_me_do_it;c-2413495" wrote:
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2413494" wrote:
    "Badger_made_me_do_it;c-2413491" wrote:
    Better be a lifter for see or slkr

Why? They can already beat every GL on offence.

JMK and LV can beat every GL on offense why they got a lifter than?

They can only beat every gl with their lifters.
    Slkr and see (except lv) can with their lifter, wat (or armorer or daka/zombie), who is about to be stolen by trench maybe probably not. Take away wat and slkr won't be lv.
    Jml can with his lifter, jkl. Cal kestis might prove to be his "lifter" as well.

No more lifters. Give us a unique team and not making gls op.

It's going to be malgus ship though, it's not even a question
  • "thedrjojo;c-2413550" wrote:
    "Badger_made_me_do_it;c-2413495" wrote:

Jml can with his lifter, jkl. Cal kestis might prove to be his "lifter" as well.

Cal Kestis isn't going to be the lifter. Right now of what i've seen, Cal Kestis is the best used in a GL Rey squad. He's also an UFU, so he won't have any synergy with JML.

I’m pretty sure the person was referring to Cal Kestis (survivor) who will be a jedi
    Blubcop
    Rising Newcomer
    With that being said, if he gets one SLKRs lifter unit should be ben swolo