Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Weekly shipment special items

Weekly shipment special items have been mentioned in the 11/21 update:
Weekly Shipments have been updated with special items for a limited time. Enjoy!

Those special items seem to be Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul shards. Perhaps there is still hope for a GK Zeta coming by the end of November, as those characters are closely tied to him.
    kato77
    New Spectator
    "scuba;c-1707704" wrote:
    Woohoo! and now with the second week of this I no longer have "extra" GW tokens to stare at. the 200 I could never use is gone.

Same here, had 200 “unspendable” gw tokens since forever. Finally blank slates again:) Now lets hope they never do this again to mess up the balance (or I really hope they do because that shard currency is awesome).
  • Lol? Eventually you guys will max all the toons in GW store and have a crapload of GW tokens that are unusable... don't tell me you will never do GW again because of this? =P
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    "3pourr2;c-1708500" wrote:
    Why does no one have issues with excessive currency of other type? Seems petty. Especially saying I hope they never give us a good deal again... come on think about what you are asking with these statements. Having an uneven amount if currency is completely of the radar compared to the deal they have given us. The complaint has zero value.

I was happy to 0 out my GW tokens and I hope they run it again, I won't mind having "extra" if there is some way to spend it.
    Wrathrider43
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "RushGotti;c-1708513" wrote:
    Lol? Eventually you guys will max all the toons in GW store and have a crapload of GW tokens that are unusable... don't tell me you will never do GW again because of this? =P

I never understood doing this. I've had GW finished for a while now. I never pass up buying the 3 ships for shard shop. They're never going to add to the shops so you're wasting shard shop currency no? lol
  • "Hexen_Jagar;c-1708652" wrote:
    Lol? Eventually you guys will max all the toons in GW store and have a crapload of GW tokens that are unusable... don't tell me you will never do GW again because of this? =P

I never understood doing this. I've had GW finished for a while now. I never pass up buying the 3 ships for shard shop. They're never going to add to the shops so you're wasting shard shop currency no? lol

I have over 130k GW tokens and I buy everything I need in the shard shop. I have more shard income from Cantina tokens, GW tokens, bronzium pulls, and assault battles than I can spend.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • "scuba;c-1708694" wrote:
    "jhbuchholz;c-1708667" wrote:
    "Hexen_Jagar;c-1708652" wrote:

I have over 130k GW tokens and I buy everything I need in the shard shop. I have more shard income from Cantina tokens, GW tokens, bronzium pulls, and assault battles than I can spend.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have 0 GW tokens. always run out of shard shop currency.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same, Scube.
  • "scuba;c-1708694" wrote:
    "jhbuchholz;c-1708667" wrote:
    "Hexen_Jagar;c-1708652" wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have 0 GW tokens. always run out of shard shop currency.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup. We're all in different situations. I was responding to the comment about "wasting shard shop currency". Not everyone that has a "crapload of GW tokens" is sacrificing shard shop currency.
  • I hope they mix up the characters they add for the weekly shipments. It'll be a nice little bonus.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,400 PostsLatest Activity: 10 minutes ago