Forum Discussion

7 years ago

What is the best strategy for defense in TW

Let’s hear it with scores gp and reasoning to back it up
  • "Darth_cowboy;c-1469740" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1469736" wrote:
    I recommend zFinn teams on defense, as many as possible. The AI is deadly with those.

Your joking right?

The only way to be sure is to try it yourself.
  • Most guilds do the same thing and it’s all about to change with new point system anyway. This isn’t the CIA.
  • The only strategy that works is to do your research and understand the game.

Once you find out who you are playing against, check out swgoh.gg. figure out all the teams they could use, then place more specific teams then they have counters for. And hope they run out of offense before you....
  • "leef;c-1470280" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-1470269" wrote:
    The only strategy that works is to do your research and understand the game.

Once you find out who you are playing against, check out swgoh.gg. figure out all the teams they could use, then place more specific teams then they have counters for. And hope they run out of offense before you....

dang Kyno
    what guild are you in? that sounds like alot of effort.

Yeah, i dont do that part of it. I am working on making the spreadsheet more automated.

I like data analytics, I'm sad to say, I have thought about building a SQL data base and a program to handle a lot of this, but that's too much like work.
  • Most guilds use the put the best teams in front and worst in the back. Try a different approach.
  • Try some of the new toons. Especially Bastilla.
    Throw Nest in some different teams. Troopers with pimp trooper was pretty cool to fight.

If you’re looking for meta team walls- fo walls are cool. PHX eats space. It is really about who you have as a guild and who you are facing.
  • A wall of trayas.

Ran into that last TW. We couldn’t clear it as they were the 2nd line of def at least 20 of them.