Forum Discussion

h1avar
Newcomer
2 days ago

What is your primary source of Gyrda Pads?

I was just wondering how people primarily obtain Gyrda pads.
I am not thrilled to spend Crystals on them at the moment, but salvaging G12+ gear isn't easy to swallow either just yet. We don't get enough Raid3 really to make a dent either between Zinbiddles & Electriums.
So I'm wondering which route most people take.

• It seems like you're in a tough spot with obtaining Gyrda Pads. Many people face similar challenges when deciding between spending Crystals or salvaging gear. Some focus on Raid3, despite the limited returns, while others prefer stockpiling resources until better options become available.

If you're looking for ways to manage in-game resources effectively, you might find this helpful resource for organizing and optimizing strategies, especially when dealing with limited supplies like Gyrda Pads.

Rius_975518199
    Seasoned Traveler

Raid Mk3 is the easiest way for higher relic mats. I exclusively use Mk3 for Electriums, Zinbiddles and Impulse detector and Gyrda keypads. With a low income I would prioritise Gyrda pads until you have banked enough for a R9 requirement. The key is to build up personal raid performance and being in a guild where everyone is working toward these materials.

High performance in conquest hard mode also provides a more personal route if your guild struggles with raid or to add more even with a good raid performance. Tier 5 gives best Electriums and Tier 6-7 give best Zinbiddles and Aeromagnofiers. 

Until you have a good economy in raid and conquest be selective on characters to raise above R5 and R7. Only take requirements or characters which return investment whilst your rewards are low. I only started taking attackers and tanks up which were not requirements when I had a generous supply through the raid.

If you need a limited amount, such as 1 R9 character for a journey guide unlock then crystals can supplement a low raid performance for a specific requirement. I got my first R8 using crystals when chasing JMK before we completed CPIT. And JMK improved my raid score to access more aeromagnifiers later on. The crystals is worth a meta ship like profundity, Levi or a GL. Which can help boost Crystal income. But not worth taking up a random character which may perform sufficiently at lower relics with good mod investment.

So there are no quick routes, but it progressively gets better as you advance through high end activities such as conquest and the raid.

• I have been salvaging Mk 12 Armatek Fusion Furnaces for this. Have been solely using fleet energy for this for a long time already. Also buying them with Mk2 raid currency.

My Mk3 raid currency goes to Electriums, Zinbiddles and Impulse detectors. 

MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Hotshot

I exclusively use Mk3 for Electriums, Zinbiddles and Impulse detector and Gyrda keypads.

Agree with Rius. But for more clarity, I bulk up on r8s and r9s since they come in more slowly, then when I have a large bunch of those, I move on to mainly Electrium. Passive income of Zinbiddles isn't enough, but it far more closely matches need than Electrium income. Thus I tend to let ZBs slide most of the time, bank more than I think I need of r9 and r8 (since you never know how much you're going to need until they announce a new requirement and you don't want to be stuck needing something that comes in so slowly), and the rest is focussed on the r6 mats. 

deliever
    Seasoned Newcomer

All I can say is, this is the reason why so many people are pushing for the higher raid crates. The only viable methode for getting those keypads is the raid, nothing else really.