Forum Discussion

7 years ago

What qualifies a person as HSTR ready?

I want to join the Traya club, but I'm only at 1.5 mil GP. I think most top guilds want their people with like 2.5 million GP.

I've hit a kind of laze in my account where I'm just progressing who ever I like. Which is great, I'm having fun, but part of that fun is getting all the Old Republic Era toons and gettting them usable. So, while I wait for that last batch to become farmable, I can set my sights on SiT and SiM (and finish Sass).

Or, I could focus on working towards Traya and getting good teams for the raid. I've largely ignored it till now bc I knew I wasn't gonna be able to compete at Heroic, and instead just have fun with teams at the fourth level. (droids are one of them, which is another group I want to level).

So, if getting a few teams maxed out for STR is what I gotta do to be ready without waiting for another million or more GP, then I'll try to do so.

My question is, what teams are best for HSTR, and how many must a player have before they can be considered ready?

https://swgoh.gg/u/deeziee/collection/ -what I have, if it helps determines teams

I'm finishing Vet Chewie and Hoda, planning to switch to Wampa
Farming Sion, Young Han, Veers and Vandor Chewie, and Stark

Finishing my Imp troopers enough to get IPD shards is a goal, but I'm not married to the prospect. Was gonna persue Storm and Death troopers after Chewie