Forum Discussion

ObiRonKenobi68
Rising Newcomer
2 years ago

What Tablet to play SWGOH on

I’m thinking on buying a non-Apple tablet to play SWGOH on any thoughts, would want something cheep, Apples cheapest IPAD is $300 bucks
  • I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 and it's ok. Takes a while to load the game but once it's loaded there are no issues.
  • "Robre;c-2427310" wrote:
    I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 and it's ok. Takes a while to load the game but once it's loaded there are no issues.

I'm curious how many others use this Tablet. I bought mine back in late 2019 and found it slow to load but further, it is crashy for SWGOH. The first time it crashed in TB I vowed not to use it anymore for SWGOH.
    braskme
    New Spectator
    I just got a Samsung Tab S8 on sale a couple of weeks back (base model, not the plus or ultra) and it runs the game very well. I had a S5 before that and it was definitely straining with recent updates. It tended to swap out all other apps for GoH (including the system UI) and it had a seriously hard time with dots, momentum, and other stacking status effects. It also rarely showed the damage numbers, it'd just hiccup and skip them. The Tab S8 is a far better experience.