Forum Discussion

4 years ago

What will be Bo Katan's alignment?

• I feel like she and any other native Mandalorian would be "neutral", they have always been very strong people fighting for their own planet, and trying to bring thier home to order.

They seem less concerned about the good and bad for others, they seem very much like the ends will justify the means.

So not quite neutral in the traditional sense, but very much out for themselves, and will work with or against "anyone" to further thier goal.
  • just like the Hutts! Let the Hutts live their best life and stop interfering! also, playable Jabba plz
  • "Nikoms565;c-2192716" wrote:
    Light. She fought against the Empire. Easy-peasy.

But they did that to fight oppression, they didnt necessarily want the republic involved with them either. They just seem to be more influenced by their own interests.
  • "Fett_Kenobi80;c-2193551" wrote:
    Got it. Bo Katan is a super cool mandalorian, but I am focusing on the manalorians as a whole. There were few on the narrow and straight, ex. Bo Katan, The Manolorian, Sabine Wren. But few in'inst half or more of the population. Imperial Super Commando? Thousands of them. Sorry to say this, but the Manalorians are with the empire, whether enslaved or there of their own free will.

Kuiil was enslaved, and is LS and does not have an empire tag. I would disagree that being enslaved = "with" the empire
  • I picked dark on accident, light side because she supported the republic.

Also, I don't think we will ever get a Mandalorian faction. Think about it, the armouror is death watch, so DS, Pre Vizsla is death watch, so DS. Bo Katan, would be light side, since she supported the republic. Any old republic Mandalorian is DS, they were sometimes better jedi killers than the sith. It would just be too complicated. Even Mandalore from KOTOR 2, can be light or dark depending on perspective.

The only solution I can see is a "True Mandalorian" faction that does not include Bo Katan and other Mandalorians who no longer follow the old ways. AKA: All war is honorable, and to be beaten by a superior opponent is an honor.
  • "Kyno;c-2192698" wrote:
    I feel like she and any other native Mandalorian would be "neutral", they have always been very strong people fighting for their own planet, and trying to bring thier home to order.

They seem less concerned about the good and bad for others, they seem very much like the ends will justify the means.

So not quite neutral in the traditional sense, but very much out for themselves, and will work with or against "anyone" to further thier goal.

But if she does come to the game she needs either a Light Side or Dark Side character.
  • "Nikoms565;c-2192716" wrote:
    Light. She fought against the Empire. Easy-peasy.

Agree