Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Who exactly is Revan? - Explained!!

I bet a lot of you constantly see the name Revan on these forums, and I also bet a lot of you don't have a clue who he is. Well, I have begun a video series detailing Revans entire life/story and for those interested in learning about him, here it is!

This video will also interest KOTOR fans alike, who have perhaps played the games but not delved further into his origins! Any feedback is appreciated and I hope you learn something new and enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj8KqT9vs4g
  • "Insufferable_camper;c-1152943" wrote:
    I really enjoyed this video and I can't wait for the next video, I have shared it in my guild chat.

Thank you so much for that :D
  • "fascizio;c-1152646" wrote:
    "Gamorrean;c-1151976" wrote:
    great vid, I think I will try to watch those so I can understand all this love for Revan lol :D

Revan is a great, interesting character (as the video does a great job of showing btw, +1 HK looking forward to part 2) but a lot of the love he gets also stems from the fact that he was the player character in one of the best true RPG's in gaming. Since so many of us were introduced to Revan by playing through his story and making his decisions in ways that actually molded and defined the characters there's a disproportionate number of people that identify with him (compared to other universe characters) because we were the ones making his decisions.

Also, this video reminded me how much of a colossal tool Master Vrook was... +1 again OP, lol

That is a really interesting point you make!
    (I hated Vrook) XD
  • "Bennehftw;c-1152985" wrote:
    Learned some new things about my pal revan

Loved it

It's always nice to learn some new things about our favorite characters :)

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,276 PostsLatest Activity: 35 minutes ago