Forum Discussion

pjtqhkzyb0a2
Seasoned Rookie
15 days ago

Who is this Conquest for???!!!

I have an 11mill account and I just looked at the feats and wanted to tear my hair out. 

chpMINIsolo
    Seasoned Vanguard

I have an 11 million account too and I don't find this very difficult.

Maybe do some research before having a meltdown 

chpMINIsolo
      Seasoned Vanguard

The meltdown was edited to tearing out hair, 😂

Presaria71
      Seasoned Newcomer

I think this conquest is pretty awful because I'm having to do refreshes more than ever.   Its killing my crystal stash.    Usually i just do refreshes at the end for cron materials.    Now, it looks like I'm going to need 3X refreshes everyday for the duration.     Several of the nodes don't work very well for NS and Remnant even at good relics - has nothing to do with the team or counter, just overclocked teams courtesy of the dungeon masters. 

stelsane
        Rising Newcomer

I had 0 problem with ns and remnant teams and my remnants are the enoch bros at 4 stars

Propably bad disk setup on your part amplify agony setup works wonders

Also 6.5m account and got red crate for the first time lmao.  Not that hard of a conquest if you took the time for farm jar jar or at least gungans and put a bit of gear/zetas on enoch. You can easily get red crate or minimum the crate before last

DUNCAN1919
    Rising Traveler

Have you even bothered to check around on the usual suspects YouTube sites or even reddit?

Most of the feats can be cheesed and have solutions already, and even then with 34 tokens able to be missed this conquest allows for a good number of these to be ignored.

I'm a 11m account too and flying through it,  cost me 100 refreshes, and a couple of 200s but have never hit S4 so quickly and will most likely finish the global feats within 3 days so I can focus on just cleaning up and deciding what sector feats I can afford to skip. This with none of the new units 7 star or well geared.

Rius_975518199
    Seasoned Traveler

Okay I think this is a little over the top. For one looking at the feats anyone optimising for the raid has a good selection with Gungans and MQG. My 9M roster is doing really well. I don't have Morgan as a new character but I do have NS. The remnant faction works well low gear, and most are at least doing the minimum farms to slowly get these at your roster size towards GLAT. (Rumoured to be required for the next raid). So if you are completely disadvantaged for these feats, have you been ignoring the raid and all new content? 

EdSolo75
    Rising Rookie

I would say this could be one of the most tedious conquests.  The globals are actually easier for once, but some of the sector feats are a pain.  20 alerts is quite tedious without a cheese for it.  Sector 3 have two win 15 with x is very tedious (need 30 battles just for those two feats).  Figuring out which toon does all these unique buff and then figuring them out is also tedious when the gg site doesn't have the info readily available.  I will eventually get it done, but it seems to require a lot more homework than usual.

lord_tek
      Seasoned Novice

tedious because you choose to remain ignorant of character kits is not tedious for everyone. thats a you problem.

EdSolo75
        Rising Rookie

No, it is quite tedious when you can google something like "swgoh accuracy up" and get a link to the gg site with all the characters with accuracy up, but when you do the same search for alert, you get no results and then have to spend time going through every new toon to find the one with the ability.  Sorry I don't memorize every new kit.  This conquest is heavy on all the new buffs, abilities, etc., so it is a bit tedious looking through everything to find the right toons.

winterwolves
      Rising Traveler

Most tedious? Really?

In pretty sure there have been conquests with a total of 120 battles for the global feats, most of which did not overlap with sector feats at all.

This conquest, I don't think there is a single global that you can't just do by accident while completing sector stuff. That is way less work to get done.

I completed every sector 1 feat on my first pass through the sector this time. Not sure that has ever happened before.

This looks like a very easy conquest to me. 

• Conquest is clearly designed to encourage you to chase the new shiny. I’ve been obliging (gungans, quadme trio, luthen, etc) and this conquest is going to be a cakewalk. 9.5m gp FWIW. 

Last conquest round I couldn’t do 34 key cards related to specific characters so had to get everything else for red crate. This time only 4 key cards I can’t get - room to spare.

Plenty of content creators out there who help with conquest strategies and cheeses for feats. Do the work and reap the rewards… or don’t 🤷‍♂️

DUNCAN1919
      Rising Traveler

This.

Members of my guild have red boxed it already without the new shiny characters even being at 7 stars thanks to the guides online, which is the same time its taken me with many of them at high relics.

Its really getting tedious on here seeing people moan about this kind of thing when either guides exist, and I have zero sympathy for those who are too lazy to find out ways of making Conquest easier for themselves.

• Well, I for one agree to an extent with the OP. The feats may be achievable, but CG really is pushing the whole "Conquest isn't about having a good roster, it's about having the latest shiny" thing. Add to that the fact that most teams are borderline useless because of how overtuned even the early sectors are if you don't end up getting the right datadisks - I'm at S3 right now, and I have yet to see even one AA or even ZA disk so far, making my reliced NS team pathetic in most cases. Add to that how we also have TB and Raids to worry about, it's just too much at once. I'm at a point where I do one battle (doesn't matter if it's Conquest, GAC, Raids, whatever) in the morning and I'm completely exhausted.

EdSolo75
      Rising Rookie

I think the whole win 15 with x, makes it much more of a grind.  Two in one sector is overkill since that requires 30 battles in a 20 battle sector.  Even all the NS stuff is overkill.  Between 15 battles w/ acolyte and the kills feat, you are most likely going over the with 20 with NS global.  A lot of the time you can get around the new shiny, unless it is a kill with x feat.  The JML plus wat team generally gets you the several feat or the win with feat.

Where I completely agree is with the pace of everything.  Between, tw, tb, conquest, and GAC, it is just too much at times.  For me, conquest is almost always three refreshes per day to get the red crate.  Fortunately tb has devolved into mostly a platoon and deploy operation.  Yet, you can have three of the four going at once, plus the new raid, it just gets to be a lot.

GRANDOLAKEV
    Rising Traveler

So far a super easy conquest, decay is easier with low level Imp Rems, most bosses/mini bosses need just 1 battle. Globals are super easy. Win win win

• I thought it was pretty easy too. finished a day ago n took a couple slow days because of life.