Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Why are these "offense" mods not giving me a boost to offense stats *rolls eyes*

I mean honestly, offense mod rarity 3 who's primary stat is +3000 bla bla defense. Come on now. Mean while crit dmg mods with rarity 1 was giving me 15% more offense... Jeepers. Done complaining ;(
  • Mods aint that bad tho, they just seem this way because of that fat jump they get in stats, in compared to gear. So gear feels like a big waste of time now lol
  • This is what I don't understand....mods specific to a stat that give something totally different as a primary.
  • "sephiroth198900;551091" wrote:
    Don't you think that is the point the set bonus is + 40% offense why would they make the secondary stats increase it more when you are getting 40% more would it not make more sense to maybe boost some other stats that that character may be lacking on top of 40% offense

Yeah I guess I see it... But I'd say the main stat should still be bonus offense and secondaries should be a little random.
  • "pac0naut;551121" wrote:
    This is what I don't understand....mods specific to a stat that give something totally different as a primary.

it is so you have to keep hunting for the mod that has offense on primary.
  • keep you on that hamster wheel. especially now that they are dropping the drop rate.