Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Why do ppl want G12?

They said during EAPlay that they don't plan to implement G12 "anytime soon". A lot of players struggle with just G10. They said exclusive gear for Territory Battles. Exclusive gear=raid gear so far. There is no need for G12, so pls stop
  • We have to have a level increase at some point why not now. I'm mostly ftp and have 28 g11s all level 85 about 10 g10s level 85 as well . I didn't have that many maxed toons at any of the previous level increases . Arena is stupid anyone can beat anyone and everyone's caught upto the whales by now or should be so again I ask why not now for a level increase we can't stay at 85 forever people will quit of boredom. There's no need to fear it we survived all the others don't see any reason this one will be any different.
  • "Mexi_Kenobi;c-1170516" wrote:
    "Nauros;c-1169797" wrote:
    Level cap increase and new gear will make HAAT easier for those still struggling, just like heroic Rancor became trivial. As it is now, you need raid gear for HAAT and normal rewards suck, so basically to farm HAAT, you have to be already farming HAAT.

This is the sad reality of this game....it's not really a game at all. The majority of the "game time" is spent simply building your characters. There is more time allocated to trying to collect 50 rare gear pieces to fill a single gear slot that is needed by over 10 toons than there is total playing time in matches. I work with kids and when I pull out my phone and they watch me play the game they are constantly asking me when I'm going to play.....

This
  • "Jabba;c-1170702" wrote:
    We have to have a level increase at some point why not now. I'm mostly ftp and have 28 g11s all level 85 about 10 g10s level 85 as well . I didn't have that many maxed toons at any of the previous level increases . Arena is **** anyone can beat anyone and everyone's caught upto the whales by now or should be so again I ask why not now for a level increase we can't stay at 85 forever people will quit of boredom. There's no need to fear it we survived all the others don't see any reason this one will be any different.

They could increase lvl and gear cap, but that's not content. It's just another grind. I want to USE my characters for fun, not UPGRADE them for upgrade's sake.
  • "Nikoms565;c-1169891" wrote:
    "pchen3082;c-1169787" wrote:
    Caz some of the veterans need NEW stuff, G12 and level cap increasing are one of them.

Level cap increase and G12 are NOT "new stuff" - just more grind. New content is new stuff.

This.

What happens is that lot of whales are bat hurted because being defeated by many f2p squads, so they want to buy their advantage once again.
  • I prefer not gear nor level nor stars nor mods raise. Actually I would prefer the opposite so I could enjoy my full roster without farming for ever those character that are not arena candidates, but can work on PvE and GW without too much investment.
  • G12 is long overdue. Meta is totally stale with everyone being at cap so long.