Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Why don't we have anymore risky abilities...

Anakin was given a great ability that in a way self balances him. There is a fair chance of getting offence up or become exposed ( or both I guess)...

I kinda love this idea, but we have not seen a single ability added after that point that has any down side possible.

His situation was unique and they were trying to match more of his story, but I feel it could work for many toons.

Thoughts??
  • "theHejiN;861482" wrote:
    It's risky to use Rey, because one debuff can disable her kit

One debuff can disable her unique until it disappears. A lot of characters in this game don't even have uniques though. Rey is described as risky attacker probably by the same person who described Chirrut as a balanced attacker.
  • I am not saying, I agree. But to the devs it seems using Rey could be risky, because you'll lose her full potential, once she suffers a debuff...
  • "Darthbinks;861243" wrote:
    "Mithrawnuodo;861234" wrote:
    "theHejiN;861232" wrote:
    "Darthbinks;860930" wrote:
    Nope, now we have the rogue one characters who have godly kits with no drawbacks. GG cg.

Tell this a buffed chirrut, when he runs into Bobas rocket

Checkmate.

Um.. not really, as that applies to any character that can or receive buffs (all of them).

So? He can't counter one character because counters all those characters? That's why he's good--he isn't a silver bullet.
    "Velocitious;861479" wrote:
    What I don't understand is that Rey is described as "Risky Attacker" but she doesn't have any risky abilities?

She's risky because she's fragile behind that dodge. No foresight and she drops. Buffed before she uses Leverage and she drops. Debuffed and her damage plummets to average levels.

So that's the risk--high potential, but low durability.