Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Young Han Solo solo

Anyone been able to solo the raid using Yolo? I tried yesterday with Ackbar lead, CLS, Yolo, Raid Han and BB8 but was not able to get further than about 30% left of P2. P1 was easy, as was P3-P4. But in P2 the tank got enraged too quickly.

I know McMole soloed it with this team, using Hermit instead of Raid Han, but I feel that my team should be able to do it as well.

I also felt that Yolo was not quite working as intended somehow, he didn't feel like he was super fast (which he should be with almost 400 speed after 4 uses of his special) and that the assists were not happening 70% of the time (while he was prepared). Btw, he assists Raid Han when he does his non attack special so it seems to apply even with non attack abilities (which it doesn't state in the description). And I could have sworn that he assisted once or twice when Raid Han assisted someone else from Ackbars attack. (Also not in the description). This is all very non-scientific but I will look in to it more. Just wondering what your thoughts are on this.
  • Today I try this guy in haat, and amazing. I start at 30% p2 to end. Total 30m dmg. Without zeta. Think if he get zeta can be much better. I use team. Aa l. Bb, zcls, zhan, young han.
    Even his basic take more than 100k dmg. Think without zeta cant take all p2, so cant start at p2 to end. But he good replace to wampa, pathetic hard farm.