Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Zeta Kylo or DN?

Hello all, who should I give my 3rd Zeta to? I saw warriors video on YouTube about DN being the next meta. Alas I'm not one to try to get ahead of the Meta as I'm a mini dolphin. I love both DN health steal and Kylo's regain protection. No idea what to do. Anybody feel like helping me out on this conundrum?

Here's my roster folks https://swgoh.gg/u/goldiejames/
  • Same boat as me pretty much since I am thinking about just those 2 next. I got Vader and Sidious zetad so far. I only have 5 or 6 zeta shards right now so it will be a while.
  • If you do not run zMaul lead, then you run risk with using zeta on DN.
    The Health Down on enemy turns counts as a debuff, which will trigger Rex and Chirrut to instantly cleanse on their turn. So, ff Rex or Chirrut are faster, then they will gain Tenacity Up, reduce your chances of winning.
  • The thing is, with DN's kit, I think he will always be relevant. There is a reason he is the most used character in arena, you can throw him in so many teams, similar to GK. So I dont think it would be a waste to zeta his passive in anyway. Though Zylo is a beast himself but I am pretty sure his bugged mechanic in p1 HAAT will get fixed sooner or later. He is also not great on defense.
  • "OnEMesSduPKiD;c-1066065" wrote:
    Kylo, IMO. A nihilus counter will come soon.
    Meanwhile, there already are Zylo counters: every character that bypasses protection.
  • Thanks everyone, I'm still confused as to my best option. I may just put it on Kylo, I'm not in a guild that does HAAT so I don't need him for that atm. He may be of good use to me in Galactic War at the very least. :smiley:
  • "GoldieJames;c-1066485" wrote:
    Thanks everyone, I'm still confused as to my best option. I may just put it on Kylo, I'm not in a guild that does HAAT so I don't need him for that atm. He may be of good use to me in Galactic War at the very least. :smiley:

Then you should encourage your guild to try HAAT or start looking for one guild that does HAAT.

If u put on Zylo.. You can clear p1 for your guild.
  • I would choose Kylo.
    I run both on my arena team and i can't say i'm missing the thing that zNilly could potentially add to the table. zKylo however is a life saver when things take a turn for the worst.
  • "leef;c-1066582" wrote:
    I would choose Kylo.
    I run both on my arena team and i can't say i'm missing the thing that zNilly could potentially add to the table. zKylo however is a life saver when things take a turn for the worst.

Unless you get down to a 1vs1against zMaul, then it's just whiff-whiff-whiff-die.
  • My zKylo just won a 1v4 against Zaul, EP, Assassin, and DN. When it was down to just Maul it was just a miss or two then the KO shot.